Saturday, September 3, 2011

Little Bat

"Little Bat" 
acrylic on birch panel 
10 x 12 inches, framed 
for Get the Lead Out III 
SOLD





"Little Bat" (line study)
graphite on paper 
11 x 13.5 inches, framed 
for Get the Lead Out III 
SOLD


Here's my two pieces for "Get The Lead Out III"  which will be:

Friday, September 9th, 2011
6pm-9pm
Echo Echo Gallery, Seattle
8537 Greenwood Ave
Seattle, WA 98103

The curator, Ally Takeuchi is currently taking pre-show offers on the pieces, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact her.  You'll make my 91 degree day.


I love how adorable this bat came out, I don't usually make paintings that are just cute without a skull or something, so that was a bit of a challenge for me.

And I love the little drawing with the matte and frame.  The matte was another departure for me, which I hope to utilize again in the future.


Ah, well, no time to rest, I must get back to painting.  I've got some big things in the making, and not even this ninety-one degree day in Buffalo will let me rest.

Fortunately I've got my Clamato/Blue Light/lime juice mixture to keep me right.

No comments: